March – Announcements
As you have seen across the Globe, the nation, and down on Main Street the Corona Virus is having a major impact on businesses, education and the personal lives of us all. This is new territory for a lot of people and there is a lot of uncertainty, anxiety and fear driving action, opinion and news. Some are valid and some are just craziness but nonetheless it is here and it is real. The team has talked about what Pacific by NoRu should do going forward and after educating ourselves, listening to Gavin Newsom (Governor of California), listening to the county, listening to our friends and family and above all listening to our hearts we have decided to “stay the course”. We will be open this week for take out only. Below are some thoughts and ideas that we have and or have already implemented:
- WE ARE OPEN ~ regular hours for take out only. pacificbynoru.com/contact
- Take Out and Online Ordering: Either call 805-205-9618 OR Online Ordering!
- Chef Ren will be running family specials which will offer large quantities of food at a reduced price for take out in order to assist families with their meals and sanity.
- Wine and beer bottles are all half off for take out.
- Take Out Menus (Food, Bear and Wine)
- eGift certificates are also available: eGiftCards
- Every Monday we will meet and then consider any new information and guidelines and adjust as needed.
- Check back here for the latest information
This situation is here and it allows us time to reflect on what is important. Ventura is an amazing place, being locals, we know how resilient Venturians are and we know that we will pull through this together. Supporting each other, supporting local businesses and doing what we can within our powers.
Stay safe, stay kind, support and live your best life.
The Pacific by NoRu Team